Saturday, July 26, 2014

Week 3 Starts Today

I weighed myself this morning and only lost 1.5 lbs in week 2.  I am a little disappointed but as I reflect back, I think I know why the weight loss wasn't more.  During my first week I was way more active than I was week 2.  I am more sedentary when I'm at home.  So, as I go into week 3, my goal is to get at least 30 minutes of exercise in - light and easy.  Yesterday I walked for 30 minutes and dd a few 2 minute jogging intervals.  It felt great!  Today I went for a long bike ride (1 hr and 15 min).  I am hungrier than usual, so I may have to practice a little willpower.

I measured myself this morning as well and have lost some inches.  So even though the scale didn't show a lot in pounds lost, I am feeling pretty good that I am smaller!  Looking forward to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment