After hours researching everything I could find on Take Shape For Life and Medifast, I decided to try it. I placed my order this past Saturday and am anxiously waiting for my shipment to arrive. Hoping it will arrive tommorrow so I can start on Friday.
I googled "personal trainers and TSFL coaches" and came across a few different trainers that are also health coaches for TSFL. Although I haven't even started yet, I can see how adding coaching to my business can be very helpful. My health coach, Jonell, invited me to go to the TSFL National Conference next week. She is even paying for me to go and I can pay her back when I can. I am excited to learn more about this company and see if it is a fit for me. I can't believe I'm actually going to this and am barely even a client.
No comments:
Post a Comment