Tuesday, July 15, 2014
TSFL Day 4
My headache is finally gone!!! Am I in the fat burning state? I'm not sure yet. I have to research how I can tell but I certainly hope so. I don't want to risk having to go through how I felt last few days, so I will stay on track. I was a little concerned yesterday as I went to Mikini's for lunch. I used that as my Lean & Green, but think I may have had too much fat because I was full afterwards and didn't get hungry for the rest of the day. I ate my remaining meals anyway and drank 10 glasses of water. It's still early, but so far today I feel great. When I woke up, the first few steps didn't hurt (plantar faciatis). My headache is gone and I don't feel lightheaded. It seems my energy is up too. Yesterday I had 2 people say that I look like I've lost weight. I have lost 5 lbs so far, but I don't think thats enough for anyone to notice. 5 lbs in 3 days - wow! 10 in a week would be amazing! I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment