Monday, July 21, 2014
Week 1 Done
Today is day 9 for me being on the TSFL program. I was out of town and fell behind in my blogging, however, I did bring my scale and lost a total of 7 lbs my first week of doing the 5 &1!!! This past Wednesday through Sunday I was at te TSFL National Convention. My Health Coach invited me even before I started the program. I took a leap of faith and decided to go. I am so glad tht I did! I met some amazing people and had a great time. I learned that TSFL is so much more than just a weightloss company. In fact, the weightloss part is just one component. Anyway, over the 4 days, I did not stray off of my plan at all. We went out to dinners, had lunchs provided and plenty of wine. However, I did not partake. I ordered to fit into my Lean & Green, didn't drink one drop of wine or sneak a piece of bread. In fact, I wasn't even tempted. No craving, no hunger! I feel great and am ready to keep on losing and become a health coach. I am so excited to see what happen in the next few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment