Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 3 with TSFL

Yesterday was tough.  I was never really hungry until my 4th meal - dinner.  I woke up with a terrible headache and felt irritable all day.  The headache got better, but was still lingering.  My husband made his famous pasta last nght and the smell of garlic and onion made me hungry.  I ate leftover grilled chicken, broccoli and a cucumber tomato salad instead of the pasta.  I was so hungry at that point that I didn't care that I wasn't eating what the rest of my family were.  I am not a big drinker, but on the weekends I usually have a few glasses of wine.  My husband offered me a glass but I declined.  He is being supportive but doesn't quite get it yet.  Today is Day 3 and I woke up with a headache again, but not as bad as the one from the past few days.  Trying to plan to eat every 3 hours today will be a bit of a challenge.  I'm trying to eat within 45 mnutes of when I wake up, but I get up at 5:30AM.  Today I am meeting my mom and cousin for lunch at 12:30, and I can't even imagine going more than 3 hours without eating!  So I ate my first meal at 6:30AM, will have my 2nd at 9:30AM and my 3rd, which will be a Lean & Green at 12:30. I have clients and classes tonight, so grabbing a bar will be much easier than eating the lean & green.  I guess it all just works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment