I have lived for the past 5 weeks without any waine, pasta, beans, rice, bread, creamer, or candy...and I have not only survived, but haven't had any major cravings! I continue to be amazed that my body and mind are changing so much. I'm down to 168.5, that's 16lbs of fat gone since starting the 5&1 plan and Take Shape For Life. My mind is transforming by the fact that I went through some stressful things over the past 5 weeks and didn't turn to food or wine. It didn't even cross my mind. I've been to Winco several times and didn't buy candy in the bulk section. I've been out to resteraunts and did not stray. I'm so excited and believe that I am truly transforming and will not only reach my weight loss goal, but keep the weight off and reach optimal health. With all this said......
Yesterday was the first time in 5 weeks that I went off plan. Not because of temptation, but because of necessesity. I had already had my first two meals of the day and headed out with friends for a bike ride. Well, it ended being a 2 hour ride, 23 miles and I forgot to bring a meal to eat on the road. I started getting a little lightheaded so a friend gave me a few sports beans. We got to our destination, Scott's Seafood and that is when I hit the wall, big time. I felt like I was going to throw up, sweat started pouring and then I got the chills. The waitress brought the bread and I was determind to not have any. Actually, I wasn't even tempted. I was feeling so dizzy and having an outer body experience. My friends said I was as white a a ghost and my lips turned blue. I asked th waitress to bring orange slices for some quick sugar and my friend told me I had to eat that bread to get those carbs in. I was desperate to not cause a seen by passing out, so I had some. I felt better within a few minutes but just couldn't eat my lean and green. I had 2 pieces of this wonderful sourdough bread. I called my health coach and she reassured me that I will not gain a bunch of weight or sabotage my efforts. Just get right bac on plan, so I am. I weighed this morning and am down half of a pound, So al that TSFL says about exercise is right on the money. When on plan, no more than 45 minutes at a moderate intensity.
No comments:
Post a Comment