Saturday, August 30, 2014

Month 2 Starts Today

18 lbs down, 12 1/2 inches smaller and BMI is 3.29 lower!  My clothes that were tight fit nicely and some even too loose.  I am down a size from when I first started on July 12th.  I feel great, my energy is good.  I have not had any super strong cravings, just fleeting thoughts of candy, pizza or desserts.  I have to say, I have been hungry here and there.  It usually is because I exercised that day or didn't have enough at my Lean & Green meal.  I have stuggled with measuring.  I know that I need to be more diligent about that and my weight loss will probably speed up.  I also have not been consistent with exercise.  So again, my month 2 goals will be to weigh and measure my lean & green portions and to get my exercise in!  Here is my progress pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment