It has been one month since starting the 5 & 1 Plan with Take Shape For Life and I couldn't be more pleased with my results! It works!!! I lost 14 lbs in 4 weeks, 2 inches in my chest, 3 inches in my waist, 2 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my thighs! I feel so good! My energy level is high, my sleep is pretty good and my cravings are gone. There has been some temptations but I was able to resist. For the most part I haven't been hungry. The times that I felt hungry, I just ate my meal at 2 hrs instead of 3 or ate a dill pickle or popsicle (optional snacks). Drinking the water has really helped as well as Powerade Zero. I started adding exercise in a little and I continue to lose weight. I am keeping the intensity level pretty low and my weights not too heavy. My goal for this month is to be more consistent with exercise and to do some sort of cardio everyday. I am still struggling with being too sedentary when I'm not at work so I need to get moving more.
Ok Month #2 - lets do this! I want to lose another 14 lbs in the next 4 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment