Well, week 5 went well, but I didn't lose any weight. I'm a little discouraged, but am not giving up! I feel really good and am going to trust that this week my weight will drop. Looking back over this past week, I think I can pinpoint a few reasons the scale may not have moved.
I started running 3 days a week and strength training. I think that possibly the added exercise burned more calories than I ate and my body could be holding onto the fat. I thought I was keeping my intensity low enough, but there were a few times that I worked out pretty hard. The other reason my weight may have plateued a little is that I haven't been weighing and measuring my lean & green meals. So starting today, I am going to be more diligent with that.
Some changes I've noticed is that my clothes are fitting better and some even are a little loose. My stomach seems a little flatter too. My energy is still good and my plantar faciatis is gone.
Today is Monday, so I'm actually halfway through my 6th week. Thursday is my official weigh in day, so for the next 3 days I am going to be strict with my lean & green meals and condiments. I also am going to be sure to pay attention to my workout intensity.
No comments:
Post a Comment