Sunday, September 20, 2015

Still Struggling

I am having so much trouble staying on plan.  I keep making promises to myself and breking them.  My self-confidence is fading and I don't like the way I look or feel.  I am going to Portland in 4 weeks and I wanted to be 150 lbs.  I am now 174!!!  I am gaining, not losing.  I hate this.  So today is Sunday.  I am blogging to get myself back onthe right track.  I am setting a very high goal for myself rght now.  My goal is to be at 150lbs by 10/22/15.  That is 24 lbs that I need to lose.  I can do it simply by staying 100% on plan.  This means weighing and measuring my portions no more peanut butter, almonds and especially no binges.  I also need to get back to working out.  I am going to get up earlier and ht the gym.  I have to be careful not to overdo it because I now that will stunt my weight loss.  

Hawaii is in 15 weeks.  I want to reach my goal before then.  My goal is 135 lbs.  That is 39 lbs in 15 weeks, 2.6 per week.  I know that if I just stay on plan, it will be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment